- What happens if you stay in the US longer than 6 months?
- How long do green card marriages last?
- Can you go to jail for overstaying your visa?
- How long can I stay in the US after my visa expires?
- Can I stay in USA after my visa expires?
- Can I apply for green card if my visa expired?
- What is the penalty for overstaying in US on a visa?
- What happens when you overstay a visa?
- Can a tourist get married in the US?
- What happens if I marry a foreigner?
- How much does it cost to marry an illegal immigrant?
- Can you be deported if you are married to a US citizen?
- Can I marry a US citizen if I overstay my visa?
- Can you marry someone without a visa?
- Is it illegal to marry someone just for a green card?
- What happens if you don’t renew your green card?
- Can you get deported for an expired visa?
- Can an Indian marry an American?
- Can I renew my green card if it expired 10 years ago?
- Can I renew my visa after it expires?
What happens if you stay in the US longer than 6 months?