- What happens if someone sues you and you have no money?
- What happens if I can’t pay a Judgement?
- What is a written answer to a summons?
- What happens if your summoned to court and don’t go?
- What happens after 7 years of not paying debt?
- What is the minimum amount that a collection agency will sue for?
- Do debt collectors send fake summons?
- What debt collectors Cannot do?
- Why you should never pay a collection agency?
- Can you settle out of court after being served?
- How do I respond to a court summons?
- What happens when you get a court summons for debt?
- How do I respond to a collection letter from a lawyer?
- How do you respond to a summons without a lawyer?
- What happens after I respond to a summons?
- Should you settle or go to court?
- Can you go to jail for not paying a lawsuit?
- Does a summons mean you have to go to court?
- How long does it take for a summons to be delivered?
- Do I have to sign for a summons?
- How do I deal with debt collectors if I can’t pay?
What happens if someone sues you and you have no money?