- Do you have to pay debt if sold to collection agency?
- What does a debt collector have to prove in court?
- Do I have to repay a debt that is over 6 years old?
- How long before a debt is uncollectible?
- Why you should never pay a collection agency?
- Does unpaid debt ever go away?
- What should you not say to debt collectors?
- Does credit card debt go away when you die?
- How long can you legally be chased for a debt?
- What happens when a debt is sold to a collection agency?
- Can a creditor garnish my wages after 7 years?
- Can I be chased for debt after 10 years UK?
- What happens after 7 years of not paying debt?
- Can you dispute a debt if it was sold to a collection agency?
- Should I pay a debt that is 7 years old?
- What happens if you never answer debt collectors?
- Is it true that after 7 years your credit is clear?
- How do I deal with debt collectors if I can’t pay?
Do you have to pay debt if sold to collection agency?